Is it time to unsubscribe from all your mailing lists? No. Is it time to take control of the emails you receive on a regular basis? Certainly! Take a look at our easy guide and be organized when it comes to email.
The average person receives over 100 emails a day. For many of us, it’s far more than this, and many of these emails are irrelevant!
Over time, your tastes change, your interests change, and your needs change. There’s no point in staying subscribed to a mailing list you lost interest in years ago.
How to Unsubscribe?
If you are on a mailing list, the organization has to give you a way to take yourself off this mailing list quickly and easily. Take a look at an email from a list you’d like to unsubscribe from. Down at the bottom, there will be an unsubscribe button. Hit this, follow the instructions, and remove yourself from the mailing list.
Don’t see this button? Well, then the organization is breaking the rules. Block the email address and report the organization at USA.Gov.
There are email organizer apps that are able to automate this process.
The Benefits of a Neat and Tidy Inbox
There are many advantages to being organized and achieving a neat and tidy inbox. Here are a few of the most important:
- Less stress when you open and check your emails
- Less chance of important emails getting lost in the noise
- Better data privacy – being on fewer mailing lists means fewer chances for data to become compromised
- Better data security – fewer chances of phishing attacks or malicious communications
- Spam filters cannot do the job themselves, and many unwanted messages can still get through
Discover More About the Advantages of Getting Organized – Reach Out to the Be Organizing Team
Reach out to our team to discover more about how to be organized and stay organized. Schedule a FREE Initial Assessment now.