Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Currently, we are not hiring. Stay tuned for when we open up to receive applications again soon.
Be Professional Organizer
We are looking for a Be Professional Organizer in San Diego who is dedicated, energetic, fun, a team player and is passionate about organizing to join us! The Be Professional Organizer interacts and helps clients directly to organize their home, business and/or digital life.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Physical Organizing: Organize and maintain rooms and spaces in homes and businesses - closets, garages, bedrooms, kitchens, offices, including paperwork, desks, photos, etc. We do not work with hoarders.
- Digital Life Organizing: Organize and maintain client digital information and put into a system digitally. Organize email, photos, computer files, contact database organization (could be a CRM), creating systems for digital life (files, emails, etc.), scanning or entering data and calendar/time management.
- Research for best solutions or programs that fits the clients’ needs.
- Teach/train client on the systems that are put in place including any technology that is utilized to organize information.
- Stay current with emerging technology.
- Perform such other duties as may be temporarily or permanently assigned
- Coordinate schedule manage your own schedule and track time worked.
- Attend team meetings.
- Shop for organizing products for clients.
- Follow up with clients and generate more sales with clients.
- Able to travel from site to site within San Diego County (Must have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation with car insurance).
- Able to work independently and with fellow team members.
- Have internet, phone with voicemail and computer to maintain communication with team and clients.
- Able to climb stairs
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Able to work in an environment where there may be certain odors in the client’s space (pets, dust, smoke, fragrances).
- Able to interact with staff and clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Familiar with various cloud-based services and is comfortable with technology.
- Resourceful and able to multi-task and maintain organizational skills with little direct supervision.
- Able to work at the client’s pace and doing what they are comfortable with.
- Wear proper attire when organizing.
- Utilize knowledge of both physical and digital organizing to integrate both for client.
- Follow the Be Organizing Core Values, Mission and Vision and processes.
Part time position with an “as needed” schedule. Hours vary each week.
How to Apply:
Be Organizing's mission is to reduce stress and save time in our clients’ lives so they can do what they love by creating an organized and harmonious physical and virtual space.
Our vision is a world where people live in harmony and spend more time doing what they love.
Learn more about the us and the founder here.
We are not a cleaning service and do not work with hoarders.
- Integrity – Do what you say, say what you do even when no one is looking.
- Responsibility – Be able to do things independently and take initiative.
- Positive Attitude – Bring positive energy and encouragement.
- Balance – A work/life balance.
- Efficiency – Always looking for opportunities to be more efficient.
- Empathy – Understanding another’s feelings.
- Creativity – Use your imagination.
- Simplicity – Keep it simple.
- Teamwork – Easily collaborate with others.
- Have fun!