Digital Organizer & Productivity Specialist
If you have passion for organizing digital files, emails, creating systems, processes to be more efficient, and have a flexible schedule, we are looking for you to join our team!
We are Be Organizing, a company of Digital Organizers and Productivity Specialists. Our mission is to reduce stress and save time in our client’s lives so they can spend time doing what they love. We are looking for a Digital Organizer and Productivity Specialist who is dedicated, energetic, fun, a team player and is passionate about organizing.
The Digital Organizer and Productivity Specialist interacts with various clients to create systems, processes and organize their digital life including files, tasks, calendar, photos, email and more. This is a work-from-home, choose the days you work, virtual position.
The ideal candidate will provide top-level digital organizing and productivity services. They should be well-organized and tech-savvy in addition to the qualifications below.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain client digital information. Create digital filing systems for clients to increase productivity. Create systems and processes to organize email, photos, computer files, notes, passwords, cloud, website bookmarks, contacts (could be a CRM), calendar, to-dos/tasks management, data entry, apps on phone or tablet and more.
- Data entry, calendar/time management, find and utilize different programs/apps.
- Research best solutions or programs to fits the clients’ needs.
- Teach/train client on the systems that are put in place including any technology that is utilized to organize information.
- Stay current with emerging technology.
- Coordinate and manage your own schedule.
- Attend team meetings.
- Attend Initial Assessment meetings with potential clients.
- Maintain relationship with clients and meet monthly deadlines.
- Respond to team and client inquiries within 24 hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in digital/technology organizing.
- Tech-Savvy: Familiar with various cloud-based services and very comfortable with technology.
- Able to perform both digital organizing services for personal and business clients.
- Has general business liability insurance.
- Able to work independently and with fellow team members.
- Have access to Internet, phone with voicemail and computer to maintain communication with team and clients.
- Resourceful and able to maintain digital organizational skills with little direct supervision.
- Able to work at the client’s pace and within their comfort zone without being judgmental.
- Responsible, self-motivated and self-starter: Takes initiative, able to do things independently and gets things done in time.
- Integrity: Do what you say and say what you do even when no one is looking.
- Positive attitude: Brings positive attitude, energy, and encouragement.
- Solution-driven: Searches for solutions instead of focusing on challenges. Has a get-it-done mindset and wants results. Isn't afraid to look outside the box.
- Professional and Polite: Able to interact with team and clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Efficient: Always looking for ways to be more efficient while keeping it simple.
- Team Player: We are a team so it's important that the Digital Organizer is easily able to collaborate and communicate with the team. Looks at themselves as part of the team and jumps in to reach the goal.
- Has Fun: Able to laugh and have fun with tasks and projects. We are professional but know how to have fun with what we are doing.
- Experience with the following platforms preferred:
- Acuity Scheduling
- Google Apps - Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar
- Microsoft Office
- Mac and PC
This is a work-from-home, virtual position. Hours are flexible and are on an as needed, per job basis. You choose the days you want to work. Hours vary each week depending on the clients’ needs, approximately 10-15 hours a week with ability to add more.
How to Apply:
Be Organizing's mission is to reduce stress and save time in our clients’ lives so they can do what they love by creating an organized and harmonious digital space.
Our vision is a world where people live in harmony and spend more time doing what they love.
Learn more about the us and the founder here.
- Integrity – Do what you say, say what you do even when no one is looking.
- Responsibility – Be able to do things independently and take initiative.
- Positive Attitude – Bring positive energy and encouragement.
- Balance – A work/life balance.
- Efficiency – Always looking for opportunities to be more efficient.
- Empathy – Understanding another’s feelings.
- Creativity – Use your imagination.
- Simplicity – Keep it simple.
- Teamwork – Easily collaborate with others.
- Have fun!