Digital Organizer & Productivity Specialist
We are Be Organizing, a San Diego company of Professional Organizers and Productivity Specialists and our mission is to reduce stress and save time in our client’s lies so they can do what they love. We are looking for a part-time Digital Organizer and Productivity Specialist who is dedicated, energetic, fun, a team player and is passionate about organizing. The Digital Organizer and Productivity Specialist interacts with clients to organize their digital, business and also physical space.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Digital Life Organizing and Productivity:
- Organize and maintain client digital information. Create digital filing systems for clients to increase productivity. Organize email, photos, computer files, contact database (could be a CRM),
- Scan, enter data, calendar/time management, find and utilize different programs/apps.
- Research best solutions or programs to fits the clients’ needs.
- Teach/train client on the systems that are put in place including any technology that is utilized to organize information.
- Stay current with emerging technology.
- Organize and maintain rooms and spaces in homes and businesses - closets, garages, bedrooms, kitchens, offices, including paperwork, desks, photos, etc. We do not work with hoarders.
- Perform such other duties as may be temporarily or permanently assigned
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate schedule. Manage your own schedule and track time worked.
- Attend team meetings.
- Following internal processes and procedures.
- Shop for organizing products for clients.
- Maintain relationship with clients.
- Follow up with clients and generate more sales with clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have digital/technology organizing experience.
- Must be able to perform both digital and physical organizing services for residential and business clients.
- Utilize knowledge of both physical and digital organizing to integrate both for client
- Able to travel from site to site within ALL of San Diego County (Must have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation with car insurance).
- Able to work independently and with fellow team members.
- Have Internet, phone with voicemail and computer to maintain communication with team and clients.
- Able to climb stairs.
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Able to work in an environment where there may be certain odors in the client’s space (pets, dust, smoke, fragrances).
- Able to interact with staff and clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Familiar with various cloud-based services and comfortable with technology.
- Resourceful and able to multi-task and maintain organizational skills with little direct supervision.
- Able to work at the client’s pace and within their comfort zone.
- Wear proper attire when organizing.
- Follow the Be Organizing Core Values, Mission and Vision and processes.
Part time position with an “as needed” schedule. Hours vary each week depending on the clients’ needs.
How to Apply:
Be Organizing's mission is to reduce stress and save time in our clients’ lives so they can do what they love by creating an organized and harmonious physical and virtual space.
Our vision is a world where people live in harmony and spend more time doing what they love.
Learn more about the us and the founder here.
We are not a cleaning service and do not work with hoarders.
- Integrity – Do what you say, say what you do even when no one is looking.
- Responsibility – Be able to do things independently and take initiative.
- Positive Attitude – Bring positive energy and encouragement.
- Balance – A work/life balance.
- Efficiency – Always looking for opportunities to be more efficient.
- Empathy – Understanding another’s feelings.
- Creativity – Use your imagination.
- Simplicity – Keep it simple.
- Teamwork – Easily collaborate with others.
- Have fun!