The Executive Assistant (EA) will help with various administrative tasks and will work with directly the owner, Alex, and the rest of the Be Organizing team to make sure various tasks and projects are completed accordingly. This is a work-from-home, virtual position, although the EA needs to be willing to work within some PST hours (details under “schedule” below).
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for the high-level executive. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations in addition to the responsibilities below.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Initial Client Intake tasks such as gathering and scheduling a prospective client, follow ups, data entry and other intake tasks.
- Client Onboarding tasks such as scheduling sessions, sending client agreements, data entry and other onboarding tasks.
- Customer service related tasks.
- Calendar management for Alex and potentially other organizers.
- Email management - Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of Alex in a polite and professional manner.
- Research and find podcasts, groups, associations, events with similar audience and ask for Alex to be guest/speaker - schedule accordingly.
- Data entry into Kajabi, Podio, Acuity and Quickbooks.
- Add/update email sequences in Kajabi.
- Answer and review any online course student questions/comments.
- Manage Social media DMs.
- Update website content as necessary.
- Course Launch Support: IE: Attend Zoom webinars hosted by Alex to answer questions in the chat, editing email sequences in Kajabi, etc.
- Post Zoom recordings to Kajabi as necessary.
- Attend team meetings.
- Aid Alex in preparing for meetings as needed.
- Assist in hiring more digital organizers.
- Order Office Supplies as needed.
- Various tasks and projects assigned that vary from week to week depending on needs.
- Has a business license and/or is set up as a corporation or LLC.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or knowledge in:
- Customer Service
- Customer Intake/Onboarding
- Email Management
- Calendar Management
- Social Media
- Responsible, self-motivated and self-starter: Takes initiative, able to do things independently and gets things done in time.
- Integrity: Do what you say and say what you do even when no one is looking.
- Positive attitude: Brings positive attitude, energy and encouragement.
- Solution-driven: Searches for solutions instead of focusing on challenges. Has a get-it-done mindset and wants results. Isn't afraid to look outside the box.
- Professional and Polite: Able to interact with team and clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Efficient: Always looking for ways to be more efficient while still keeping it simple.
- Team Player: We are a team so it's important that the VA is easily able to collaborate and communicate with the team. Looks at themselves as part of the team and jumps in to reach the goal.
- Has Fun: Able to laugh and have fun with tasks and projects. We are professional but know how to have fun with what we are doing too.
- Tech-Savvy: Familiar with various cloud-based services and comfortable with technology.
- Experience with the following platforms preferred but not required:
- Acuity Scheduling
- Podio CRM
- Google Apps - Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar
This is a work-from-home, virtual position, although the EA needs to be willing to work within some PST hours to attend certain virtual meetings and perform certain duties (client intake and onboarding tasks) but the hours outside of that will generally be flexible. Hours will begin with approximately 10-15 hours a week but will potentially go up over time as we grow.
$15-$25/hour, with room to grow.
How to Apply
Please complete this form to be considered.
Be Organizing's mission is to reduce stress and save time in our clients’ lives so they can do what they love by creating an organized and harmonious digital space.
Our vision is a world where people live in harmony and spend more time doing what they love.
Learn more about the us and the founder here.
- Integrity – Do what you say, say what you do even when no one is looking.
- Responsibility – Be able to do things independently and take initiative.
- Positive Attitude – Bring positive energy and encouragement.
- Balance – A work/life balance.
- Efficiency – Always looking for opportunities to be more efficient.
- Empathy – Understanding another’s feelings.
- Creativity – Use your imagination.
- Simplicity – Keep it simple.
- Teamwork – Easily collaborate with others.
- Have fun!